2 YEARS WARRANTY
30 days Free Return
Free Shipping within U.S
Pulsar Gaming Gears Limited Warranty Policy
We offer a manufacturer’s warranty on all our products.
If you need to claim against the warranty, you can find most of the information you need in this document. However, if you still need support or want to communicate with us regarding your warranty claim, please do not hesitate contact us and we will guide you through the process.
We encourage all of our customer to register your product within thirty (30) days of the original purchase at www.pulsar.gg/register
Different model may have different warranty policy or term. The warranty policy or term may differ from one region to another.
The color and the appearance may differ depending on the product, and the specifications are subject to change without prior notice to improve the performance.
The contents of this warranty information are subject to change without notice to improve quality.
Limited Warranty Term
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth below, Pulsar Gaming Gears warrants the “Product” you have purchased from pulsar.gg or from an authorized reseller/retailer to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal consumer use during the warranty period in your region.
Authorized reseller list can be found in our website.
This limited warranty extends only to original purchaser (You), and is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases, or otherwise obtains the product from You.
This limited warranty does not cover software or non-Pulsar Gaming Gears branded products.
This limited warranty excludes cables, batteries, and external powers.
If the Product becomes DOA, Defective, Abnormality or Malfunction during the warranty period Pulsar Gaming Gear will, at its option, repair or replace the Product. Pulsar Gaming Gears may use new or reconditioned components or parts to repair the Product or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model.
Replacement parts and products assume the remaining original warranty, or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
Pulsar Gaming Gears reserves the right to verify the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
Pulsar Gaming Gears reserves the right to invoice you for shipping fees and service charges for any incomplete, damaged or modified Product that is returned to Pulsar Gaming Gears and requires repair or replacement or that is not otherwise covered under this Limited Warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost reasonably necessary to replace missing or return modified parts to their original factory condition.
Products sent in for warranty service will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance. Pulsar Gaming Gears may use new, used or reconditioned parts, if permitted by the terms.
This Pulsar Gaming Gears Limited Warranty begins from the date that the Product was originally purchased, as verified by a proof of purchase provided and/or confirmed by an Authorized Reseller.
Replacement parts and/or Products may include new or refurbished parts or Products and are warranted only until the expiration of the original warranty period. Replacement parts and/or Products will meet the standard of performance and reliability of a new Product or part of the same model, however, such Products and/or parts may have small scratches, small dents, other cosmetic defects, or noticeable use.
Definition of Defective, Abnormality and Malfunction on products.
1) Visible damage on the products or missing parts.
2) Does not power on, simply not working at all.
3) Power leak and safety concerns
4) Model name does not match with shipment (Please check with your reseller first)
5) Not function properly as advertised..
For Keyboards product, the mechanical switches are consumable items. They do have a stroke life. The Keyboards product may use different switches from different manufacturer. The Switches are guaranteed to work during its advertised life-time. Please check the product page in our website www.pulsar.gg for your model switch life. The Switches are under warranty during the its life time.
If some or one of your keys are not working only, we will send extra switches for you to replace yourself during the warranty period time.
This Limited Warranty does not apply to: (“Excluded Circumstances”)
1) Removed, revised, defaced, or damaged warranty seals and/or original factory serial numbers.
2) Damage resulting from improper installation, including, but not limited to, incorrect or insufficient electric power supply.
3) Defects resulting from long-term improper use.
4) Damage resulting from long-term static images displayed (also referred as “Image Sticking”) or improper use.
5) Damage (including cosmetic damage such as scratches, spots, or dents), failure, loss, or personal injury due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper maintenance, and storage, or acts of nature.
6) Damage incurred while being transported or moved by the customer.
7) Damage resulting from infection or installation of illegal software.
8) Damages caused by servicing not authorized by Pulsar Gaming Gears.
9) Damages caused by a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Pulsar Gaming Gears.
10) Damages caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions or user manuals, failure to follow the product instruction or user manuals or failure to perform cleaning or preventative maintenance
11) Uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product
12) Any equipment or components that were not included in your product as originally sold to you
13) Loss of Data
14) Normal wear and tear
15) Minor imperfection that meets design specifications
16) Cosmetic damage or exterior finish that does not affect functionality including but not limited to scratched or cracked displays
18) Misuse of product, No receipt/confirmation, Invalid Purchase or No communication can void any warranty service.
19) Damage due to water
20) Damage due to connected devices or components that is not Pulsar Gaming Gears branded product.
Your user manual will show inclusive item list. If any of the item from the list is missing, please contact us to get your missing parts.
DOA (Dead On Arrival)
If you received DOA product, YOU must be reported within seven (7) days of purchase. An RMA number must be issued in order to process the replacement. Pulsar Gaming Gears will replace the DOA unit with a brand new replacement. Pulsar Gaming Gears will cover the freight charges both ways. Pulsar Gaming Gears is not responsible for the shipping damages reported after seven (7) days period.
Pulsar Gaming Gears is not responsible for the shipping damages done by the shipper or during the shipment period. Please contact your shipping service company for your claim.
Warranty Service Procedure
We encourage you to read our warranty policy thoroughly before proceeding your warranty claim.
1) Fill out the RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Form at www.pulsar.gg/rma
Product must be registered and valid in order to receive any warranty service.
2) Member of our customer service team will get back to you by email within 1 business day with the instruction and you will receive an RMA confirmation number if your claim is eligible of warranty services.
Products shipped to Pulsar Gaming Gears must meet the product conditions and other terms outlined in the applicable Limited Warranty for such product. If your product is received damaged, and/or does not otherwise meet the applicable Limited Warranty terms, the product will be returned to you and you may incur a service charge. Upon receiving and inspecting the product, Pulsar Gaming Gears will contact you with information and options to assist with filing a claim, and may offer a repair fee to avoid loss of the product's warranty.
Customers, whose product is NOT eligible for the limited warranty services, or is out of warranty, will be notified of the reasoning and potential options to resolve your issues.
*The RMA process may take 5-7 business days upon arrival to test and service the unit.
Limitations of Liability
Pulsar Gaming Gears SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. Pulsar Gaming Gears’s MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PLUS INTEREST ALLOWED BY LAW. Pulsar Gaming Gears IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR EVENTS BEYOND Pulsar Gaming Gears's CONTROL, SUCH AS ACTS OF GOD, VIRUSES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to You. This Agreement gives You specific legal rights and You may have other rights which vary from state to state, jurisdiction to jurisdiction or province to province. Rev.0413 PN: 46.AD159.003 5
Product Repair after Warranty Period (out of warranty)
If your product is “out of warranty” and if you need repair or replacement service, please contact us email@example.com
*Pulsar Gaming Gears may not have replacement parts for discontinued model.