Pulsar Gaming Gears Limited Warranty Policy
- The Warranty services are offered by the seller, the terms may vary depending on the seller's Warranty Policy. This Warranty Policy only applies to product bought from stores operated directly by PulsarGG. (pulsar.gg, Amazon and Newegg) . If you bought from a different seller, you must contact them for any inquiries and refer to their terms.
- We encourage all of our customer to register your product within thirty (30) days of the original purchase at www.pulsar.gg/register
- For any limited warranty claim, a valid proof of purchase is required. A valid proof of purchase is defined as one of the following:
- A. Sales Receipt/Invoice
- B. Order number from Online stores.
- Different model may have different warranty policy or term. The warranty policy or term may differ from one region to another.
- The color and the appearance may differ depending on the product, and the specifications are subject to change without prior notice to improve the performance.
- The contents of this warranty information are subject to change without notice to improve quality.
- Customizing or modifying the product may void the warranty, you must request an authorization on pulsar.gg/support.
- Warranty services are only provided at the address and country of the original address. If you wish to return a product from a different address, you must request an authorization from us, and if you wish to return from a different country, you may have to pay for the shipping to the country of the address on your original order.
Last edited on: 2022/09/30
• 7 Days: DOA (Dead On Arrival), Missing Parts, Wrong Items, Missing Items
Any defective items, wrong item, missing item, or missing component must be reported within 7 days after receiving your package by contacting us. If the product is not available for replacements (Ex New Launches, Limited editions), the products will be fully refunded. You should include pictures of the package as you received it, including the outer packagings and the labels. Your user manual or product page on the web will show inclusive item list.
Pulsar Gaming Gears is not responsible for the shipping damages reported after seven (7) days period. For orders made on Amazon, the request and report must be made on Amazon.
• 30 Days: Return and Refunds
The procedure will depend on where you bought the product, how long it has been since you received the product and the type of issue related to your product. Information about the procedure can be found on this article:
Te following only applies to products purchased from www.pulsar.ggRefunds only include the price of the item, not the shipping. Customers must ship the products to the seller's available warehouses and by their own means, and the cost of shipping is not covered. Products can be returned for any reasons.
Restocking fees only apply if a component is missing, has visible signs of usage, or has a damaged part. Any damaged or missing part (Including the original PTFE feet on mice) may be deducted from the refund, for more information on the price of each part, contact the seller. The refund is processed only after the product has been inspected. The customer is responsible for any issues during the return delivery of the item, and the customer must be able to provide a proof that the item has been delivered to the seller's warehouse (Ex: Courrier tracking information) Return requests must be made on pulsar.gg/support within 30 days after the date of original order's delivery, and items must be shipped within 45 days after the original order's delivery. Consumable products such as Superglide feet are not eligible for returns if the packaging has been openned. For more information on the procedure, please visit support.pulsar.gg/support/solutions/articles/67000615273-how-to-return-a-product-step-by-step
2 Year: Repairs
This applies to product purchased from any online store directly operated by pulsar.gg (Including Amazon and Newegg). Warranty Terms for purchases made on other websites may differ, and are provided by them.
After 7 days, defective items are not refunded or replaced, but the seller will maintain and repair products during 2 years after the purchase date. Only if the seller is unable to repair the item, the seller will offer the option to send a replacement. If repairs and replacements are both not possible, the seller will offer the option of a refund. All shipping will be provided by the seller, and no repairs fee will be requested. During the process, the customer must not pay any shipping fees, because shipping fees that are not included in the premade labels provided by the seller will not be refunded to the customer. The customer will not be asked to pay any additional fees during the process except the time and costs of contacting the seller, printing the label, packing a product and commuting to Postal offices. The shipping fees will only be paid by the seller in the form of pre-paid shipping labels.
The customer must provide evidence of the defect and report it to the seller The customer must try make sure that the product is defective before sending it for repairs, and the seller will provide a list of tests that the customer must try to confirm the defect. If the seller receives a product that is not defective, or fixed by doing any of the tests requested during, the customer must pay for the shipping to the repair center and back to the customer.
During repairs, any accessories that was not included on the original product may be discarded if neccessary during the disassembly and repair operation. Any component that is originally present on the item that will be damaged during the operation (Ex PTFE Feet) will be replaced with new ones.
The seller may offer the option to send the customer replacement parts only in specific cicumstances. If the customer agrees to receive replacement parts, the decision is irrevocable and the customer will lose its right to send the product for repairs for that specific issue. Successfully repairing a product with provided replacement parts will not void the warranty, however any parts damaged during the operation will not be covered by the warranty. Any unauthorized modification or customization of the products may partially or fully void the warranty. Authorization requests are made by contacting the seller.
More information on the procedure can be found on this article:
*The RMA process may take 5-7 business days upon arrival to test and service the unit.
• Limitations of Liability
Pulsar Gaming Gears SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. Pulsar Gaming Gears’s MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PLUS INTEREST ALLOWED BY LAW. Pulsar Gaming Gears IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU FOR EVENTS BEYOND Pulsar Gaming Gears's CONTROL, SUCH AS ACTS OF GOD, VIRUSES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF USE, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to You. This Agreement gives You specific legal rights and You may have other rights which vary from state to state, jurisdiction to jurisdiction or province to province. Rev.0413 PN: 46.AD159.003 5
Product Repair after Warranty Period (out of warranty)
If your product is “out of warranty” and if you need repair or replacement service, please contact us on pulsar.gg/support
*Pulsar Gaming Gears may not have replacement parts for discontinued model.
Consumables are as below.
Cables, Batteries, External Powers, Mouse Pads, Mouse Feet, Keycaps, Switches, Grip tapes, and products or parts that are written as consumable in the description.
Consumable goods are still guaranteed free from defectives.
If you have received defective or DOA consumable products or parts, it must be reported within seven (7) days of purchase or within two (2) days of arrival to you.
• Product Repair after Warranty Period (Out of Warranty)
If your product is “out of warranty” and if you need repair or replacement service, please contact us on pulsar.gg/support. Out of warranty services are not free and both way shipping fees are not included.
• Limited Warranty Term
This limited warranty does not cover software or non-Pulsar Gaming Gears branded products.
Consumables are not covered by this limited warranty.
If the Product becomes DOA, Defective, Abnormality or Malfunction during the warranty period Pulsar Gaming Gear will, at its option, repair or replace the Product. Pulsar Gaming Gears may use new or reconditioned components or parts to repair the Product or replace the Product with a new or reconditioned Product of the same or functionally equivalent model.
Pulsar Gaming Gears reserves the right to verify the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service.
Pulsar Gaming Gears reserves the right to invoice you for shipping fees and service charges for any incomplete, damaged or modified Product that is returned to Pulsar Gaming Gears and requires repair or replacement or that is not otherwise covered under this Limited Warranty. Service charges are variable based upon the actual material and labor cost reasonably necessary to replace missing or return modified parts to their original factory condition.
Products sent in for warranty service will be repaired and returned or replaced with a thoroughly tested recertified product of equal or greater performance. Pulsar Gaming Gears may use new, used or reconditioned parts, if permitted by the terms.
This Pulsar Gaming Gears Limited Warranty begins from the date that the Product was originally purchased, as verified by a proof of purchase provided and/or confirmed by an Authorized Reseller.
Replacement parts and/or Products may include new or refurbished parts or Products and are warranted only until the expiration of the original warranty period. Replacement parts and/or Products will meet the standard of performance and reliability of a new Product or part of the same model, however, such Products and/or parts may have small scratches, small dents, other cosmetic defects, or noticeable use.
• This Limited Warranty does not apply to: (“Excluded Circumstances”)
- 1. Removed, revised, defaced, or damaged warranty seals and/or original factory serial numbers.
- 2. Custom Mod, Custom painted products. (modification made anyway, anywhere by you or unauthorized service provider)
- 3. Damage resulting from improper installation, including, but not limited to, incorrect or insufficient electric power supply.
- 4. Defects resulting from long-term improper use.
- 5. Damage (including cosmetic damage such as scratches, spots, or dents), failure, loss, or personal injury due to misuse, abuse, negligence, improper maintenance, and storage, or acts of nature.
- 6. Damage incurred while being transported or moved by the customer.
- 7. Damage resulting from infection or installation of illegal software.
- 8. Damages caused by servicing not authorized by Pulsar Gaming Gears.
- 9. Damages caused by a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Pulsar Gaming Gears.
- 10. Damages caused by usage that is not in accordance with product instructions or user manuals, failure to follow the product instruction or user manuals or failure to perform cleaning or preventative maintenance
- 11. Uninterrupted or error-free operation of the product
- 12. Any equipment or components that were not included in your product as originally sold to you
- 13. Loss of Data
- 14. Normal wear and tear
- 15. Minor imperfection that meets design specifications
- 16. Cosmetic damage or exterior finish that does not affect functionality including but not limited to scratched or cracked visible surface.
- 17. Misuse of product, No receipt/confirmation, Invalid Purchase or No communication can void any warranty service.
- 18. Damage due to water
- 19. Damage due to connected devices or components that is not Pulsar Gaming Gears branded product.
- 20. 2nd Hand products. (purchased as “used” from 3rd party)
• Definition of Defective, Abnormality and Malfunction on products.
- 1. Visible damage on the products or missing parts.
- 2. Does not power on, simply not working at all.
- 3. Safety concerns
- 4. Model name does not match with shipment (Please check with your reseller first)
- 5. Not function properly as advertised..
For Keyboards product, the mechanical switches are consumable items. They do have a stroke life. The Keyboards product may use different switches from different manufacturer. The Switches are guaranteed to work during its advertised life-time. Please check the product page in our website www.pulsar.gg for your model switch life. The Switches are under warranty during the its life time.
• Battery Warranty
Battery is considered defective if is performs less than 80% of the advertised capacity. The advertised capacity is the number of usage hours calculated with minimum settings (Ex for mice: DPI Led off, Polling rate 125Hz) from a full charge (3 hours) until the product turns off completely. The battery display on the Software is not a reliable and accurate indication of the battery status. Battery lifetime will deteriorate over time due to structural electrode disordering, losing up to 20% its capacity after 2 years of usage.
- Reduced battery due to normal decline
- Problems or damage caused by self- or unofficial repairs, disassembly, unauthorized specification changes, or unofficial parts.
- The product serial number is damaged and unreadable, or proof of purchase cannot be provided.
- Water damage damaged internal battery wiring/connectors, excessive oxidation and rust of electronic components caused by liquid penetration.
- Other Abnormal Use Rechargeable Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Battery
Pulsar Product Battery Information Rechargeable Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion) Battery “Batteries, like any other battery, are consumables that have a lifespan.”
1. Batteries are basically consumables. Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) batteries, which feature a continuous chemical reaction, naturally decrease over time, resulting in reduced capacity.
2. It is perfectly normal for lithium-ion (Li-Ion) battery capacity to decrease with use.
3. The lifespan of a lithium-ion battery is about one year of charging and discharging normally under normal usage conditions and ambient temperature (25℃). After that, the capacity drops below 80% of the original capacity.
4. Battery life will decrease differently depending on many variables including system design, power consumption, program and operating system consumption, power management settings, and user settings.
5. High/low temperature operation and abnormal operation can cause rapid battery life reduction of 60% or more.
6. The battery's discharge rate depends on the device's software running and power management settings.
7. After using the battery for a while, it may swell slightly under certain conditions. This does not pose any safety concerns.
8. The battery charging starting capacity (%) is usually set between 90% and 99%. Actual values vary by model.
9. Batteries charged or stored at high temperatures may permanently lose capacity and accelerate the reduction of battery life. If the battery temperature is too high or overheated, the battery's charging capacity may be limited or stopped by the battery protection program.
10. After using the battery for a while, it may swell slightly under certain conditions. This does not pose any safety concerns.
11. Swollen batteries do not pose a safety concern, but should be properly replaced and disposed of. When replacing a swollen battery, do not dispose of it in household waste.
Pulsar Product Switches mechanical keyboard/mouse switch “Mechanical keyboard switches are consumables with a lifespan.”
1. Mechanical keyboard switches are basically consumables. It wears constantly and can naturally change the spring pressure or feel of pressing a key over time. And this is perfectly normal.
2. The manufacturer's warranty for mechanical keyboard switch is as follows:ManufacturerProductLifetime (Clicks)OutemuLuna50MGateronMX50MKailhbox80MKailhspeed80MKailhSilent70MPulsarMX50M
3. The manufacturer's warranty for mechanical mouse switch is as follows:
Manufacturer Product Lifetime (Clicks)ManufacturerProductLifetime (Clicks)Outemu20M20MMWK50MKailhGM 4.040MKailhGM 4.080M
4. Switch is warranted for clicks listed above or 6 months, whichever comes first.
5. The pins may be bent during shipping. Bent pins can be easily straighten using included tool in the keyboard or using some other proper tools.
6. Switches with bent pins are not eligible for exchange or return.
Pulsar Other Consumables Product Information mouse pad
Mouse pads are consumables that can wear out and become dirty with use.”
- 1. In the case of a mouse pad, exchange or refund is not possible due to a simple change of mind after opening the package. Be sure to read the description carefully before purchasing.
- 2. The mouse pad is only guaranteed for DOA replacement.
Sticker related products (mouse grip tape, micro bungee)
- 1. Exchange or refund due to a simple change of mind after opening the package is not possible. Be sure to read the description carefully before purchasing.
- 2. Sticker related products are only guaranteed for DOA replacement.